200,000+ members of the public has weighed in on each and every week on Predicto Mobile (www.predicto.com), a leading online and text message based survey company.
Recent examples of Predicto users getting it right!:
87% accurately predicted that Metallica would be inducted into the 2009 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
69% accurately predicted that a ‘Gossip Girl’ spinoff would be before the end of the show’s second season.
Here’s what America had to say this week:
• Will Usher's wife Tameka Raymond join the cast of 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' this season? 65% YES
• Will more than 30 million people watch William Peterson's last 'CSI' episode on 1/15? 76% YES
• Will Stevie Wonder compete on the upcoming season of ‘Dancing with the Stars’? 52% YES
• Will Hollywood super couple Brad and Angelina present an award together at the Oscars? 76% YES
• Will 'High School Musical' star Vanessa Hudgens join the cast of 'New Moon', the sequel to 'Twilight'? 77% YES
• Will Paris Hilton win the Razzie for Worst Actress for 'The Hottie and The Nottie'? 80% YES (More than 14,000 people have answered this question!)
So who is Predicto?Predicto.com has established itself as one of the most sought after web sites that provides live feeds and information for people and the media to discover what the country really thinks about current issues. With more than 1.8 million visitors/month, the company challenges Americans to predict the right answer to a wide range of pop culture questions, with possibility to win prizes along the way.