Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Daily LaunchTip, April 1, 2009

From Victoria Colligan, Founder, Ladies Who Launch

Many self-help book authors espouse the values of expressing gratitude on a regular basis. Being grateful for what you have, they say, paves the way for more good things to come, puts you in a positive frame of mind and causes you to attract opportunities and positive energy to keep you moving. One easy way to express gratitude that takes less than 3 minutes, even 10 seconds, is to say “thank you” to someone directly. Every day, I thank at least one person (and often many more than one). Some of my thank you’s are for big things: a partnership that materialized or a revenue opportunity that was successful; more often than not, however, my thank you’s are for the little things: Help from a fellow mom driving my children to an activity, phone call from a friend just to say “Hi” or a complement from someone close to me on what I’m wearing or some advice I gave that worked. Saying “thank you” without any extraneous information, caveats or hesitation is the simplest way to express gratitude on a daily basis and bring more positive vibrations into your world.

Check out Ladies Who Launch @ http://www.ladieswholaunch.com/magazine/daily-launchtip-april-1-2009/2970

No comments: