Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!!

OK, OK...I guess I didn't know what I started with the blog thing! Folks have been hitting me via email asking me for the next post so I just want everyone to know that it is coming. 07 went out with a bang and I am sooo looking forward to what 2008 has in store :-)

For those of you that missed the Holiday Bowling party at Harlem Lanes you missed a GREAT time. (pictures soon come)

Big Ups to Jason Foxx that created an Aunt Jackie craze as soon as he walked in the door and handed out gift bags to the gazillion students from Central Park East Middle School that were in attendance.

I want to thank Big D, Rap and Bobby Dash from the Universal Motown family, Will Traxx of Black Butta Ent, Camille Evans from Noise Marketing for the awesome Bombay Sapphire raffle items, Ken Murphy from WGO Radio Networks, Kay Konnect from City of Chiefs, Raquel Sanchez from Alphabet City Design, Ronnete Cox of DCRP Clothing for coming thru and Elwood & Sylvia from the Elwwod & Sylvia Variety Show for covering the event.

As far as what you can look forward to from SheNotes in 2008?? Lot's more SheNotes Spotlights, magnificent events and a fantastic client roster!

And of course I will continue BEing the Difference :-)

So give me a couple of days...I got this :-)



Peace!!!!

Happy New Year ya'll!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yo, I like your page here it's real nice!!! That Erykah Badu video is HOT!!!!!

Unknown said...

I REALLY LIKE YOUR PAGE AND THE ERYKAH BADU VIDEO IS HOT!!!! I LIKE THE PICS YOU HAVE POSTED AS WELL!!!

Anonymous said...

I REALLY LIKE YOUR PAGE AND THE ERYKAH BADU VIDEO IS HOT!!!! I LIKE THE PICS YOU HAVE POSTED AS WELL!!!